Friday, August 14, 2015

My trip to Ocean City, Maryland!

Salaam Ladies and welcome back to my blog! I'm sorry I've been slacking with the blog posts but I was in Ocean City this past week and forgot to bring my laptop with me to export the pictures off my camera... :(  Hope you guys enjoy! 




 Donut eyes :P

My sisters and I found this AMAZING famous doughnut shop on Yelp called Fractured Prunes and had to try it out. The doughnuts were AMAZING. The flavors were so unique... my favorite was definately the Reeses peanut donut which is not in the picture because I ate it... LOL, I couldn't wait! Definately a must try if you ever go to OC. 
 
    OC Boardwalk!







          At the water park with my brave 5 year old niece! She rode every big kid ride mashAllah! 


       Some wild horses at Assateague Island! We actually stopped on the side of the road to get this picture. Sadly, we didn't see any horses at the beach... :(


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam ! Your holiday pict so amazing, sist :3 I'll wait your another post 😁😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it s fine .i m from morocco. And you where you from. I love palesttinne

    ReplyDelete