Sunday, August 2, 2015

Aljazeera interview ootd!





 What I'm wearing:
Blazer: H&M (so comftorable!!!) / Undershirt/Blouse: Forever 21 but it was an online exclusive! Here's a similar one! I just put a black tank under since it's sheer. / Pants: Express (they are the most comftorable pair of pants I have ever worn) / Shoes: Macy's / Necklace: Forever 21 (I'm obsessed!!!) / Handbag: Kate Spade / Watch: Michael Kors

         Salaam ladies and welcome back to my blog! A couple of days ago I had the pleasure of doing an interview with the Aljazeera Arabic News Channel. Growing up I always watched Aljazeera with my parents, so to be featured on it, is incredible. Here's the interview on YouTube!. This all has been such a great humbling experience! I am honestly so surprised it has gone this viral and I want to thank you all!
         On to more greatness, I reached 10,000 followers on Instagram today!! (ahhhhhh) Thank you all sooooo much. Here is my outfit from the interview the other day! I tried to keep it casual yet classy. I know I am wearng a different necklace in one picture but that's because I had to reshoot the outfit today and preferred the silver necklace instead. Hope you guys love this post! 

P.S. When you guys click on the picture it's clear!! 

1 comment: