Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Hello Gorgeous Boutique!




















What I'm Wearing: Dress (website is coming soon!)
Salaam Ladies and welcome back to my blog! Yesterday I had the pleasure of modeling for Hello Gorgeous's boutique! How gorgeous are these two dresses?! They are so hijabi friendly and comftorable! The way they flowed in the wind was stunning. You ladies definately need to check the website out.  What hijabi doesn't love a maxi dress that comes with sleeves?! I know I do! 
Hope you ladies enjoyed the post... XOXO, Abrar Shahin. ❤❤❤

3 comments:

  1. Hello abrar shahin
    I liked your idea too excited
    If it allowed me to participate with you work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful that you are proud of your bashful dress in foreign country unlike some girls in our islamic countries,and that is sad .

      Delete